Monday, September 28, 2009

MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!


The WIZARD OF OZ is my favorite movie of all time!! It was shown on TV once a year, every year, when I was growing up. I especially related to Dorothy as most of my family/cousins lived in Kansas and we knew all about the scariness of tornados. My dad loves the W.o.O. too and continues to quote many lines from the movie - "What makes a muskrat guard his musk? Courage!"

The Wizard of Oz is celebrating it's 70th Anniversary. There was a special showing at our Hawkins Theater last Wednesday - one showing only. Daniel reserved 4 tickets for me. I was SO EXCITED to go!! But as it turned out, we weren't able to go so we gave the tickets to Minora (Greg's secretary) to take her 3 children. The next morning at work she was excited to tell us that the movie was WONDERFUL - her children, who had never seen it, absolutely LOVED it. Her little daughter said, "This is my new favorite movie!" I'm so glad that they enjoyed it and I agree with Minora's daughter!! This is my all time favorite movie!!

No comments: